This is probably one of the easiest snacks ever to be made. It’s so easy that I can’t really put measurements so I apologise. In summer I will eat frozen raspberries by the bag, this recipe makes them extra special. This isn’t a super filling snack but it feels really decedent, it’s a sort of replacement for chocolates and sweets. I say sort of because nothing can truly replace chocolate, but this kinda works. Raspberries are crazy low in calories, which I think is super surprising because they taste so damn good.
- Raspberries (as many as you want)
- Non-fat greek yoghurt
- Honey to taste
- Equal parts coconut oil and cocoa powder
- Agave to taste
- Add honey to the yoghurt to taste.
- Dip the raspberries in the yoghurt and place of a tray lined with baking parchment. Freeze until the yoghurt is solid.
- Melt the coconut oil, sieve in the cocoa powder and add agave to test. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle the raspberries with the chocolate mixture and return to the freezer until ready to eat. I would recommend taking these out of the freezer a few minutes before you want to eat them to allow them to soften a little.
This is potentially the last instalment of my healthy snacks because I’m back at uni and don’t have the access to proper kitchenware or enough money to buy nuts (nuts are crazy expensive for what they are, I don’t understand). But if I think of any more (uni kitchen friendly) healthy snacks I’ll bring back this series. Hope you’ve enjoyed the three recipes so far and they help you with getting healthy!